CSM, a leader in retirement community management since 1981 offers opportunity for career growth, training, and advancement. We provide competitive salaries, benefits, and a variety of employment options allowing employees flexibility and creativity.
Our in-house Administrator-in-Training program for qualified applicants and management team training demonstrates our commitment to our employees.
Senior Accountant - Roanoke, VA
CSM seeks senior accountant to handle GL, financial statement and budget preparation and analysis for assigned properties. Ability to work independently required. Looking for experience with loan financing and construction reporting. Bachelors degree in accounting or business and CPA designation required. 7-10 years related experience required. Please send cover letter, salary requirements and resume via fax to CSM, Inc., attn: VP of Finance, 540-563-9182 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. CSM is a drug-free workplace. EOE.
Potomac Place Assisted Living, Woodbridge, VA, seeks an experienced Executive Director. The right candidate will have the energy, compassion and dedicated work ethic neededto ensure that each resident receives the highest quality of care and support. The Executive Director will oversee all day-to-day operations including Sales & Marketing, Nursing, Dinng, Life Enrichment Programming, Environmental and Business/Financial services. Must be accountable for positive resident satisfaction, community occupancy and fiscal results. This individual must be a confident leader with the ability to work and communicate well with team member, families and management firm. Send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Potomac Place Assisted Living is a drug-free workplace and EOE.
Director of Nursing
Dunlop House, a premier assisted living and memory care community in Colonial Heights, VA is in search of a dedicated Registered Nurse experienced in the provision of quality geriatric care. The ideal candidate will have prior long term care experience, is an effective communicator and is able to gain insight into personal health issues, concerns and symptoms. The Director of Nursing will be dedicated to quality care toward improved outlooks, mobility, health conditions and enhanced wellness of aging residents. Core qualifications include departmental oversight; scheduling of nursing staff; medication administration delivery and oversight, perform admission assessments, monitors therapies and completes general daily rounds and wellness checks of assigned residents; inventories nursing supplies, order toward replenishment and manages usage to prevent waste; ensures nutritional intake and balance of residents to prevent weight loss or excessive weight gain; acts as liaison with health care providers, families and management regarding resident wellness, conditions, behaviors, treatment plans, resident needs and other concerns; delegates assignments and duties to nursing staff for enhanced quality care and workflow management; and, promotes a collabortive team environment, performs other duties as assigned by the Administrator. Interested candidates should submit resumes to Suzanne Lawson, Administrator, Dunlop House Assisted Living and memory Care, 235 Dunlop Farms Boulevard, Colonial Heights, VA 23834 or submit resume via ZipRecruiter. Dunlop House is a drug free workplace and EOE.
Director of Talent Development
TWO Openings - Roanoke/Southwest Virginia and Richmond/Central Virginia
Supervision and Direction:
The Director of Talent Development receives general supervision and direction from the community's Administrator. The Director of Talent Development is expected to possess the desire and motivation to embrace the community’s mission, values, and customer service philosophy. The Director of Talent Development is expected to take a strategic leadership role in developing a culture that enables team members to perform in accordance with the mission of the community. The Director of Talent Development will implement a comprehensive workforce development plan to make the community the best place to work in their region. The Director of Talent Development will comply with established policies and operational procedures. In the absence of the Administrator, the Director of Talent Development will accept advice and instruction from the Regional Director.
• 5 years of progressive management experience including experience in planning and execution of employment partnerships, onboarding, hiring, etc. Experience in Workforce Development strongly desired.
• Solid knowledge of relevant legal regulations (equal employment opportunity, relocation, laws, visa procedures if necessary, etc.), staffing policies, procedures and best practices
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
• BSc/Ba in relevant field
• Demonstrated competency in assessing needs, presentation, group facilitation, group process, adult learning strategies, team building, and curriculum development.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Determine internal and external resources to develop the overall vision and strategic implementation to make the community a preferred employer.
2. Foster relationships with both team members and community partners to promote a positive work environment and reliable recruiting pipelines to maintain the desired number and quality of team members.
3. Identify opportunities that will optimize candidate pool to provide a supply of qualified team member candidates.
4. Involvement with healthcare industry associations to network and identify candidates.
5. Build and maintain working relationships with training agencies, schools, healthcare organizations and other networks to build a candidate pipeline.
1. Oversee hiring, orientation, and onboarding process to ensure each new candidate/team member is welcomed, oriented to the mission, values, and their responsibilities.
2. Provide support and guidance to department managers and administrator in the hiring and orientation process to set the tone and create an environment conducive to hiring the best team members.
1. Develop team members’ skills and knowledge through training and certificate programs to prepare team members for future growth and improved performance.
2. Work with leadership team to encourage and support team members and create and environment for success.
3. Create a culture to build on team members’ passion within the mission and goals of the organization.
4. Build culture to grow future leaders within the organization.
1. Improve management effectiveness and team member engagement by designing and implementing developmental and educational programs and services that support the mission and goals of the community.
2. Ensure that team members work in a friendly, supportive, and respectful environment.
3. Recommend, develop, and execute programs for continued growth of employee morale and retention.
4. Oversee programs that will foster a culture of recognition where team members are acknowledged and rewarded for their individual contributions.
5. Create formal and informal systems for feedback from current and departing team members to gain usable information regarding workplace satisfaction, best practices, and to continuously create an overall excellent workplace environment.
Email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to DPregent@csmmanagement.com.
Administrative Assistant - Roanoke, VA
Coordinated Services Management, Inc. seeks full time Administrative Assistant to provide executive level administrative and clerical support. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills needed. Excellent communication and organizational skills required. Three years experience in an executive support position preferred. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. CSM is a drug-free workplace. EOE.