Activities Programming & Life Enrichment
We are committed to enhancing residents’ lives—it is why we do what we do! Our Life Enrichment Programming serves a critical role in promoting the socialization, happiness, and well-being of our seniors, while encouraging them to be active citizens within their community. This is how we define “success” in the lives of those we serve.
A variety of programs and resources support Life Enrichment Programs at CSM communities:
• Biannual training for Activities Directors to share best practices, develop new strategies, and encourage our on-site “cheerleaders”
• TSOLife, a first-of-its-kind resident insights platform to help our team put resident knowledge into action to deliver purpose-driven programming and individualized experiences
• LinkedSenior, a digital platform supporting person-centered engagement, helping activity team members engage with residents regardless of their physical or cognitive abilities
• Reflections Memory Care, CSM’s proprietary program for Alzheimer’s and dementia care, utilizing the most up-to-date therapeutic approaches, specialized caregiver training, and a resident-focused approach
• Resident Councils to facilitate open communication between residents and management, allowing our most important audience to provide feedback, ask questions, and be proactively involved in life in their community
Life Enrichment Directors (also known as Activities Directors) plan customized daily schedules—including evening and weekend opportunities—that exceed licensing guidelines. Activities are selected monthly based on the wants and needs of the residents in each community; not as determined by a generic template. A calendar of programs, outings, and special events is designed by people who know our residents personally, ensuring that there is something for everyone!