BUDGETING AND FISCAL CONTROLS
• Preparation, monitoring and control of annual operating budgets including revenue projections, staffing analysis, cash flow projections, and analysis of subsidy and charity programs.
• Establishment of an effective billing and rent collection process
• Review and approval of community rent rolls and training of on-site personnel in rent roll preparation.
• Production of community general ledgers and production of monthly financial statements.
• Monitoring of local, state and federal program requirements including HUD, Medicare, Medicaid, and state and local subsidy programs.
• Review and management of insurance coverage and policies including worker's compensation, property, casualty, liability, employment practices, Directors and Officers liability insurance, and other insured risks.
PAYROLL AND VENDOR PAYMENT
• Payroll processing
• Payroll tax and compliance reporting
• Processing and payment of vendor invoices according to established policies and procedures.
• Research and review of purchase transactions. CSM continually searches out opportunities for more competitive pricing, improved quality services and/or a wider range of services to facilitate provision of quality care.
Evaluation and prioritization of capital needs, preparation of capital budgets and management of capital improvement process to include:
• RFP preparation
• Bid analysis and award
• Invoice review and payment
• Project progress review and determination of completion and contractual compliance
• Final payment authorization
• Refinancing consultation
• Third party bond reporting