Dining is one of the most important daily experiences for seniors. Our dining services directors and professional chefs work with registered dietitians to develop menus that are suitable for special diets and appeal to all tastes.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are the most popular activity in any community. Mealtimes offer a wonderful opportunity for residents to socialize with peers while enjoying tasty, nutritious dishes.
Many CSM communities are now offering farm-to-table dining to offer dishes that are even fresher and healthier, while also supporting local farmers.
COST EFFECTIVE PROGRAMS
• Food budget preparation with appropriate raw food and staffing costs to ensure a quality cost effective food program
• Aggressive pricing through corporate food contracts which combine the purchasing power of CSM-managed communities to achieve significant rebates and discounts
EXPERTISE IN SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS
• Menu review for nutritional content, dietary restrictions, presentation and overall appeal
• Specialized menu planning and staff training for Alzheimer's/dementia residents
MENU PLANNING AND PRESENTATION
• Individualized community food service programs to allow for resident preferences. (No mandatory corporate menu cycles)
• Resident-centered food program with resident involvement in food committees, menu planning, and resident "Chef of the Month" programs
• Elegant special events, catering and holiday meals to encourage residents to invite families and guests to the community