Job Openings By Region
Business Office / Administration
Coordinated Services Management, an established leading senior living management company is seeking a licensed assisted living administrator to provide the day to day leadership for St. Mary’s Woods, a faith-based assisted living community located in Richmond. This not for profit residential and assisted living community is known for its exceptional quality and commitment to service.
- Providing the highest level of care and services for residents
- Achieving operational goals
- Developing and implementing the annual operating and capital budgets
- Maintaining compliance with regulations
- Motivating and managing team members including mentorship
- Must be mission driven, collaborative, engaging
- Excellent people skills with an ability to partnership with a dynamic, stable leadership team
- Innovative thinker to continue to develop programs and services to exceed expectations and maintain competitive advantage
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, commitment
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with leadership team, government agencies, referral sources, and the broader community
Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget resource development, and strategic planning
- Demonstrated ability to direct and lead management staff in accordance with the mission and values of this faith-based organization
- Ability to articulate the philosophy, mission and values to continually assure that services are delivered in keeping with this philosophy
Coordinated Services Management, Inc. and St. Mary's Woods are an EOE and drug-free workplace.
Education and experience requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in health administration, management, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years assisted living administrator experience with progressive career responsibility and positive results.
- Must possess a current unrestricted assisted living or nursing home license in Virginia.
Please submit cover letter and resume with salary requirements to Denise White, President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DC Metro Area
Director of Plant Operations
Culpepper Garden, Inc., located in Arlington, VA is hiring for a full-time Director of Plant Operations. Candidate must be experienced in facilities operations and must have excellent organizational and supervisory skills. Ability to work with older adults essential.
Duties include, but are not limited to, supervising and directing employees in the maintenance department, ordering supplies and equipment, and overseeing contractual services in all maintenance areas.
Please submit cover letter and resume with salary requirements for consideration to Paul Timpane, Director of Property Operations at email@example.com.