Job Openings By Region
Business Office / Administration
Dunlop House, a premier retirement community located in Colonial Heights, VA is seeking an experienced Administrator to provide day-to-day management of resident care and services for 70 assisted living units and an innovative 53 unit memory care community. Candidate shall be a committed leader capable of communicating effectively and will be a relationship oriented person with a passion for delivering excellence. Must have a current Nursing Home or Assisted Living Administrators License and a minimum of 3 years management experience in long-term care preferred. Competitive compensation and benefits package provided. Send confidential cover letter, resume and salary history. Dunlop House is a drug free workplace and EOE.
Current Nursing Home or Assisted Living Administrators License
Minimum of 3 years management experience in long-term care.
Send cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com.
Nursing (CNA, LPN, RN, Med Tech)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Our Lady of Hope is a nonprofit, nondenominational senior care community sponsored by the Catholic Diocese of Richmond, located in Richmond's' upper West End. It is our mission to enhance the quality of life for each resident through personalized attention and senior services. Our Lady of Hope is currently seeking a caring and dedicated Certified Nursing Assistants. For full time employees we offer very affordable health care plans, dental, and vision, free Life Insurance/ADD/LTD, years of service bonus equal to 5% of gross income, annual wage increases, paid holidays, sick and vacation. Discounted meal plan. Excellent work environment. Competitive Wages. We are EOE.
Provide patient care under direction of nursing staff
Administer prescribed medications to patients
Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
Assist in the transport of patients
Provide companionship and basic care to patients
Maintain a clean and healthy environment
PT 11-7 weekends & Fridays (MC)
PT 3-11 weekends & Monday, Friday (MC)
FT 7-3 (NC)
PT 7-3 (NC) Weekends
PT 3-11 (NC)
FT 11-7 (NC)
(AL - Assisted Living, NC - Nursing Center, MC - Memory Center)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Previous experience in nursing, patient care, or other related fields
Ability to build rapport with patients
Compassionate and caring demeanor
Familiarity with medical terminology
Ability to work well in teams
Our Lady of Hope Health Center currently has:
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced Administrator to provide day to day management of resident care and services for 77 bed assisted living community and 60 bed nursing facility.
Committed leader capable of communicating effectively and be a relationship oriented person with a passion for delivery excellence. Current LNHA with BS in healthcare or related degree.
Minimum of 3 years management experience in long term care preferred.
Send email to email@example.com.
DC Metro Area
Business Office / Administration
Coordinated Services Management, Inc. (CSM) is seeking an experienced professional to join our team as a Licensed Assisted Living Administrator for our Silver Spring, Maryland community. Seabury at Springvale Terrace is an independent, congregate care, and assisted living community located near downtown Silver Spring.
The best person for this job will be a confident, dedicated individual with the energy and compassion required to care for residents and serve as a resource for families. This person must be a hardworking leader with the ability to handle deadlines, solve problems, adapt to daily challenges, and motivate their team.
This person will oversee day-to-day tasks and lead in every aspect of community operations, including Sales and Marketing, Nursing, Dining, Life Enrichment Programming, Environmental Management, and Business/Financial Services. He or she must also practice exceptional communication with residents, families, the public, team members, the board of directors, and management firm.
At CSM, we believe that high resident satisfaction, employee relations, occupancy, and positive fiscal performance are driven by the leadership of the Administrator. The right person for this position must demonstrate the ability and drive necessary to foster success!
CSM has been a leader in senior living management since 1981. Seabury at Springvale Terrace is a drug-free workplace and EOE.
- 3 or more years of long-term care experience
- Assisted Living Administrator's License for the State of Maryland
To be considered for this position, please email a cover letter with resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Property Management Operations Director
Coordinated Services Management (CSM) seeks a Property Management Director of Operations to lead the property operations team for the non-profit, mission-based senior living affordable Culpepper Garden community in Arlington Virginia. The mission of Culpepper Garden is to provide and advocate for high-quality, affordable housing, services and programs that allow lower income older persons to thrive. The 340 senior affordable apartments are located in the heart of Arlington, VA. Culpepper Garden has been serving seniors for over 50 years. The non-profit owner of Culpepper Garden is committed to preserving this community treasure and is currently undertaking a major renovation of the original Culpepper Garden building consisting of 204 apartments.
The Property Management Operations Director will lead the Property Management Team in the providing housing, services and programs for Culpepper Garden and in being part of the coordination team for the renovation of the original 204 unit Culpepper Garden I building. The successful candidate will manage an annual budget of over $5 M and supervise a staff of six-eight department managers.
The Property Management Operations Director reports to the President of CSM.
We are looking for an experienced affordable housing professional with energy, compassion, dedicated work ethic and strong leadership and organizational skills. We seek a collaborative and dependable team player, who is able to effectively communicate, is passionate about the work, and is able to juggle multiple priorities.
· Bachelor's degree in related field and minimum of 5 years of progressive leadership experience in senior living, property management, asset management, and related fields (project management, and senior services)
· Proficiency in use of computers including Word and Excel and other property management and financial reporting software.
· Knowledge of HUD regulations, forms, inspection criteria and processes and the Low Income Housing Tax Credit program.
· Ability to understand financial statements and accounting as it relates to property operations.
· Demonstrate a high level of property management and asset management expertise, analytical ability, financial acumen, property management software knowledge, personal energy, ability to multi-task and deal with stress. Past experience in senior housing is a plus.
· Ability to recruit, train, motivate and retain the highest caliber property management team for all positions. Provide support to the leadership team to ensure that high quality current and future programs, housing and services are delivered to residents.
· Ensure that systems are in place or created to maximize resident and team member safety and health, and to preserve the physical assets.
· Implement and support programs for the improvement of residents' well being and living. Exhibit a genuine interest for the low income seniors who rely on affordable rental housing.
· Coordinate and effectively communicate renovation activities with staff and residents.
· Must be a confident leader with the ability to develop positive relationships and work and communicate well with team members, residents, community partners, regulatory agencies and owners.
· Ensure compliance with all federal and state laws including including low income housing tax credit program and the various HUD programs relative to Culpepper Garden. Qualified candidates should possess a working knowledge of some or all of the following initiatives:
· Requirements for federal housing programs such as Low Income Housing Tax Credits LIHTC);
· HUD Section 8 Project and Tenant Based programs
· Services and Programs relative to seniors
· Confidence in creating effective solutions for how to deal with challenges or problems
· Schedule and prepare thorough updates of property status and special issues.
· Manage an annual operating budget for each property
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter, including salary expectations, to Denise White, President of CSM, email@example.com. We seek to fill this position by September 15, 2018.
Salary is commensurate with experience. CSM provides a generous package of benefits including health & dental insurance, vacation and sick time, and 401 (k).
Nursing (CNA, LPN, RN, Med Tech)
- The LPN/RN is responsible for supervising the Nursing Assistant(s) in the overall care of the residents and receives general supervision from the Director of Nursing.
- Experience with senior care highly preferred.
Nurses are the hands-on caregivers who make a difference everyday. We appreciate the job you do and invite you to consider sharing your talents. Our Lady of the Valley currently has PTB RN Weekend Supervisor, FT and PT 3P-11P, FT and PT 11P-7A, Baylor and PRN open career opportunities for caring and dedicated LPN's and RN's.
- Candidate must have received an LPN/RN license from an accredited school in good standing.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years LPN/RN experience, clinical and communication skills along with a thorough knowledge of regulations and medication administration.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Maiya Ashby, Director of Talent Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by Our Lady of the Valley at:
650 N. Jefferson St.
Roanoke, VA 24016
You may also apply to our Indeed.com Career Page by following the link below: