Job Openings By Region
Business Office / Administration
Assistant Administrator/Administrator in Training
Our Lady of Hope is committed to growing future leaders in healthcare- could you be the next great leader? Do you believe that our seniors have a special dignity of person that cannot be changed? Do you have a desire to lead others through service? Are you interested in leading a committed team of caring professionals to provide the best care to those in need? This could be a great role for you!
You are our most valuable asset and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect- just like the residents we serve! As the Assistant Administrator/Administrator in Training you will have the support, training and resources to succeed. We will help you achieve your administrator’s license and develop the skills to lead a world class organization.
Our Lady of Hope is a nonprofit, nondenominational senior care community sponsored by the Catholic Diocese of Richmond, located in Richmond, VA. It is our mission to enhance the quality of life for each resident through personalized attention and exceptional senior services. Our Lady of Hope values each employee and encourages each individuals’ leadership skills to thrive. We currently have a new career opportunity for a caring and compassionate individual to join our team as the Assistant Administrator/Administrator in Training. The best candidate for this FT paid position will be a self-motivated team leader interested in acquiring their Nursing Home License.
Requirements of an Assistant Administrator/Administrator in Training
- Candidate must believe that our seniors have a special dignity of person that cannot be changed
- Candidate must have a passion for leading people and developing teams.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree, related field is preferred.
Responsibilities of an Assistant Administrator/Administrator in Training
- The Assistant Administrator/Administrator in Training Intern will learn overall community operations to provide leadership in the provision of quality resident care.
- Key areas include: general and financial operations, human resources, customer service, business development, and clinical operations.
- Candidate will be expected to learn, develop and uphold policies pertaining to resident care, care giving, and support staff, financial control, public relations, and maintenance of physical plant through consultation with the community management team.
Experience with senior care or services highly preferred.
Rewards of being an Our Lady of Hope employee:
- Our Lady of Hope offers an excellent work environment and for FT employees we offer health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Also included in benefits package: free Life Insurance/ADD/LTD, years of service bonus equal to 5% of gross income, annual wage increases, paid holidays, sick and vacation.
- Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Submit Resume and Cover Letter to:
Our Lady of Hope is an EOE and drug free workplace.
DC Metro Area
Business Office / Administration
Coordinated Services Management, Inc. (CSM) is seeking an experienced professional to join our team as a Licensed Assisted Living Administrator for our Silver Spring, Maryland community. Seabury at Springvale Terrace is an independent, congregate care, and assisted living community located near downtown Silver Spring.
The best person for this job will be a confident, dedicated individual with the energy and compassion required to care for residents and serve as a resource for families. This person must be a hardworking leader with the ability to handle deadlines, solve problems, adapt to daily challenges, and motivate their team.
This person will oversee day-to-day tasks and lead in every aspect of community operations, including Sales and Marketing, Nursing, Dining, Life Enrichment Programming, Environmental Management, and Business/Financial Services. He or she must also practice exceptional communication with residents, families, the public, team members, the board of directors, and management firm.
At CSM, we believe that high resident satisfaction, employee relations, occupancy, and positive fiscal performance are driven by the leadership of the Administrator. The right person for this position must demonstrate the ability and drive necessary to foster success!
CSM has been a leader in senior living management since 1981. Seabury at Springvale Terrace is a drug-free workplace and EOE.
- 3 or more years of long-term care experience
- Assisted Living Administrator's License for the State of Maryland
To be considered for this position, please email a cover letter with resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.