Job Openings By Region
Business Office / Administration
Coordinated Services Management, an established leading senior living management company is seeking a licensed assisted living administrator to provide the day to day leadership for St. Mary’s Woods, a faith-based assisted living community located in Richmond. This not for profit residential and assisted living community is known for its exceptional quality and commitment to service.
- Providing the highest level of care and services for residents
- Achieving operational goals
- Developing and implementing the annual operating and capital budgets
- Maintaining compliance with regulations
- Motivating and managing team members including mentorship
- Must be mission driven, collaborative, engaging
- Excellent people skills with an ability to partnership with a dynamic, stable leadership team
- Innovative thinker to continue to develop programs and services to exceed expectations and maintain competitive advantage
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, commitment
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with leadership team, government agencies, referral sources, and the broader community
Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget resource development, and strategic planning
- Demonstrated ability to direct and lead management staff in accordance with the mission and values of this faith-based organization
- Ability to articulate the philosophy, mission and values to continually assure that services are delivered in keeping with this philosophy
Coordinated Services Management, Inc. and St. Mary's Woods are an EOE and drug-free workplace.
Education and experience requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in health administration, management, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years assisted living administrator experience with progressive career responsibility and positive results.
- Must possess a current unrestricted assisted living or nursing home license in Virginia.
Please submit cover letter and resume with salary requirements to Denise White, President at email@example.com.
DC Metro Area
Business Office / Administration
Coordinated Services Management, Inc. (CSM) is seeking an experienced professional to join our team as a Licensed Assisted Living Administrator for our Silver Spring, Maryland community. Seabury at Springvale Terrace is an independent, congregate care, and assisted living community located near downtown Silver Spring.
The best person for this job will be a confident, dedicated individual with the energy and compassion required to care for residents and serve as a resource for families. This person must be a hardworking leader with the ability to handle deadlines, solve problems, adapt to daily challenges, and motivate their team.
This person will oversee day-to-day tasks and lead in every aspect of community operations, including Sales and Marketing, Nursing, Dining, Life Enrichment Programming, Environmental Management, and Business/Financial Services. He or she must also practice exceptional communication with residents, families, the public, team members, the board of directors, and management firm.
At CSM, we believe that high resident satisfaction, employee relations, occupancy, and positive fiscal performance are driven by the leadership of the Administrator. The right person for this position must demonstrate the ability and drive necessary to foster success!
CSM has been a leader in senior living management since 1981. Seabury at Springvale Terrace is a drug-free workplace and EOE.
- 3 or more years of long-term care experience
- Assisted Living Administrator's License for the State of Maryland
To be considered for this position, please email a cover letter with resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant to the Director
Culpepper Garden, Inc. is seeking an experienced Assistant to the Director to drive Human Resources Coordination and Property Administration with supervision and direction from the Director of Property Operations. Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking skills and supervisory experience preferred. Competitive compensation and benefits package provided.
Culpepper Garden, Inc. is a drug-free workplace and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. No applicant or employee shall be discriminated against in hiring, promotions, or any employment practice on the basis of gender, sex, race, color, ethnicity, age, religion, disability, national origin, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources and Administrative experience required.
Please submit cover letter and resume with salary requirements for consideration to Paul Timpane, Director of Property Operations at email@example.com.